EIRL’s 15 MWp Palace Solar plant’s energy generation figures till date are the best among all solar developers in Gujarat Solar Park, Charanka. (Ref: SLDC Guj., April & May SLA Reports)
- Well experienced (> 95 MWp) in-house engineering team for design, selection, procurement, installation and commissioning of electrical equipments.
- In-house manufacturing and galvanizing of module mounting structures, substation structures, earthing strips etc. 1500 Ton structure & Earthing strips were supplied in just 40 days to the 15 MWp Palace project.
- In-house manufacturing of MV/HV transformers. 14 Nos. LV transformers and 1 No. 66KV transformer were supplied in just 35 days to the 15 MWp solar park project.
- In-house manufacturing of LV/MV switching and protection panels.
- Wide experience in executing electrical, civil and mechanical works within tight budgets and schedules.
- Existing sub‐contractors (electrical, civil and mechanical) ready to mobilize in short notice.
- Readily available construction equipments and facilities like crane, forklifts, porta cabins, tools and tackles with large workforce to mobilize immediately to site.